Supporting you step by step
We structure our Incident Response engagements along the SANS incident response model, an industry standard proven to be fast and decisive. Our team will assist you throughout the process to:
- STOP the ongoing attack in its tracks
- START rebuilding your production environment by localizing unaffected assets and backups
- HARDEN your network, servers, and endpoint defenses to protect against future attacks
Why Trend Micro™ Incident Response?
Complement your team with advanced threat intelligence.
Analysis - Rapid, thorough
Maintaining an in-house IR team with the skills, training, and time to manage breaches can seem impossible. The expanding digital attack surface, evolving threats, and the complexity of cloud environments only add to the challenge.
Trend’s Incident Response team correlates alerts from multiple sources to rapidly identify a breach’s point of origin. Threat researchers enhance automated root cause analysis (RCA) and package their findings along with a remediation plan for step-by-step guided response.
Investigation - In-depth
Simply sealing the point of entry won’t stop a breach. Securing your network requires mapping vulnerabilities, identifying exfiltrated data, and determining how far the original threat managed to spread throughout your network.
Our team can help by:
- Sweeping for indicators of compromise (IoCs) to map the extent of the attack
- Determine threat profile for effective response
- Monitoring your environment during the recovery process
Response - Effective, guided
The Incident Response team provides full documentation of every incident in the Targeted Attack Handling Report, a comprehensive guide that demonstrates how to improve your cybersecurity posture and meet compliance obligations.
Each report includes:
- The breach’s point of entry
- An infection timeline
- Observed Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) following the MITRE ATT&CK matrix
- Forensic analysis with a full list of IoCs
- Recommendations to prevent future attacks
|What you can expect from Trend Micro Support Services||Trend Micro 24x7 Support*||Trend Micro Premium Support|
|Product updates and upgrades|
|Telephone, email and web-based support channels|
|Access to Customer Service Engineers|
|Assignment of Named Customer Service Manager||-|
|Priority case handling||-|
|Suspicious file analysis (via Premium Support Connection)||-|
|Installation and upgrade support||-|
|On-going security assessments and recommendations||-|
|Monthly calls and annual on-site meeting||-|
|Number of regions||-||1|
|Suitable for global and large enterprises||-|