Context-rich visibility of the threats in your cloud environment
No impact on performance
No impact on performance
Why Cloud Sentry
Identify threats in your business-critical cloud infrastructure
Complete Visibility - Surface threats quickly
Cloud Sentry rapidly surfaces active threats in your environment. Gain insight across virtual machines, container registries, and serverless functions all in one place.
Get results in minutes. Cloud Sentry identifies security risks up to 95% faster than competitors.
Rapid Remediation - Address threats and reduce risk
See all resources and findings with guided remediation options all within the context of your business-critical applications and cloud projects.
Compliance ready protection - Achieve and maintain compliance
Meet data sovereignty and compliance requirements by keeping data in your environment.
Achieve PCI-DSS compliance with Cloud Sentry and AWS native networking controls, removing significant friction and burden for regulated service providers.
Trend Micro Cloud Sentry identifies threats in minutes with no performance impact, all while keeping your data in your environment. The new deployment method provides context-rich insights into risks, which helps prioritize and implement mitigations. See all resources and security findings by AWS account in Cloud One Central. Review results and take action with one click.:
- Identify threats in minutes
- Deliver security with no performance impact
- Keep data in your environment
- See all resources and security findings by AWS account
- Review and take action with guided remediation of threats surfaced by Cloud Sentry
Architecture and Supported Platforms:
Business transformation happens in the cloud. Adopting innovations helps move new and existing cloud projects forward. For some, this journey has been a multi-year endeavor; others are learning about cloud technologies for the first time. Either way, businesses are discovering a world of possibility. The strategic value of the cloud is becoming increasingly important for businesses. Applications deployed in the cloud need to be highly available, reliable, and high-performing to keep business moving and competitive.
However, with faster development pipelines and release speeds come new impacts on business risk. Businesses must adapt their infrastructure, technology, security, and team dynamics to adjust to this evolution. Rapidly deployed applications and resources in the cloud could create visibility gaps and leave security behind. Checks and scans can be missed in the development pipeline, and developers may not want agents or other runtime controls hampering their application’s performance and operations in production. The greatest challenge security teams face is securing cloud resources they do not know exist. How can they manage unknown risks without slowing things down?
- The following browsers are supported with the Trend Micro Cloud One console and documentation site.
- Microsoft Edge 79 and higher
- Firefox 67 and higher
- Chrome 63 and higher
- Safari 11.1 and higher
Agent Requirements and Supported Operating Systems
- Agent Requirements vary by operating system
- Trend Micro constantly supports new operating systems and versions, including Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, Solaris, AIX, and Docker containers
- As a SaaS solution we allow you to reap the benefits of the cloud with unlimited scale delivered with local, regional data center flexibility that you can choose for your organization