Trend Micro SafeSync for Business
Securely access, share, and sync company files from anywhere, anytime from any device
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Contact us for a replacement!
Securely access, share, and sync company files from anywhere, anytime from any device*
Trend Micro™ SafeSync™ for Business enables organizations to easily and securely access, share, and synchronize files and folders from anywhere, anytime, and from any device*
With a 99.9% service availability level, supported by a money back service level agreement, SafeSync for Business keeps all your data synchronized across all your devices and the cloud. This ensures that you have access to the latest file versions, no matter what device you’re using. SafeSync for Business also keeps your data protected in case of loss, theft, or failure of a device.
SafeSync for Business makes file sharing between you, your co-workers, and external parties extremely easy. SafeSync for Business even has integrated file server functionality, allowing employees to efficiently share files internally without the need for costly and complex hardware.
Trend Micro™ SafeSync™ for Business
- Anytime, anywhere file accessing, editing, and organizing from any device - PCs, Macs, and Android™, iPhone, iPad mobile devices
- 99.9% service availability - Supported by a money back service level agreement
- Online data storage and synchronization - With additional file copies held on Trend Micro servers that can be easily restored or accessed, in case of a hardware loss, theft, or failure
- Continuous automatic file synchronization - With 2 ways to synchronize files • Drag and drop the files – Easily into the folder you wish to sync
- Folder pairing enables automatic syncing of an entire folder - Without the need to drag and drop into the SafeSync folder
- Fast and secure file and folder sharing - With the shareable link
- Set links with passwords that expire – For additional security
- “Team Folders” for effective group collaboration – They can be created on the fly by staff and administrators
Other Product Highlights
- Multiple-user account - With centralized administration for creating and controlling users
- Recovery of deleted file or previous file version – Allowing you to turn back time
- Each user purchased gets issued 50GB of storage - Allocated to the company’s centralized storage pool. (For example: 10 user licenses = 500GB of shared storage for the company)
- Confidentiality - Data center operated by Trend Micro, so no third party has access to your data
- 24/7 Surveillance - Access to the cabinets and servers is biometrically controlled and always under surveillance.
- Encryption - Data is transferred between you and SafeSync service using the same AES 256-bit encryption used by financial institutions.
- Centralized remote administration - You have the ability to control user accounts and share or revoke access to your shared files at any time.
- Network and server security - Our system uses an industry best practice secure permission structure to safeguard file access, all hosted in our state of the art data center.
- Multiple firewalls – Enhanced security
- Load balancers - Ensures constant availability of online backup and file restoration, even in the event of equipment failure
- Redundant server and Internet connections - Two copies of data are stored on two separate servers plus two separate service providers connecting the data center ensuring availability of data
Features & Benefits:
Built and backed by Trend Micro, a security leader with 20+ years of experience, SafeSync for Business:
- Helps increase productivity by giving access to files from anywhere, anytime from any device*
- Enables simple sharing of files with colleagues and third parties
- Offers an easy-to-use “file-server-as-a-service” functionality that’s not server dependant
- Synchronizes data across all your devices and the cloud
- Keeps your data safe in case of hardware loss, theft, or failure
- Works silently and automatically in the background
- 99.9% service availability level, supported by a money back service level agreement
- Online data storage and synchronization with additional file copies held on Trend Micro servers
- Anytime, anywhere file accessing, editing, and organizing from any device*
- Continuous, automatic file synchronization with 2-way sync – SafeSync folder and folder pairing
- File sharing for team collaboration with ”Team Folder” and also secure link sharing for any external sharing requirements (password and expiry date)
- Multiple-user account with centralized administration
- Video and music streaming to compatible hand-held devices
- Deleted file and previous file version recovery
- Works on Windows ® and Mac computers as well as mobile devices – iPhone, iPad, and Android™
- Each user purchased gets issued 50GB of storage, which is allocated to the company’s centralized storage pool. For example: 10 user licenses = 500GB of shared storage for the company
Do you use multiple computers, including mobile devices to access your online files?
SafeSync for Business seamlessly integrates into your existing online desktop environment, automatically keeping your data files synchronized and up-to-date across multiple computers, mobile devices, and the cloud.
SafeSync has a synchronization client. This is a piece of software that you download and install onto all your devices. As you make changes to your local files, the client keeps them synchronized and up to date on all your devices and online storage space. This all happens continuously and automatically in the back ground without slowing down your PC.
SafeSync for Business synchronizes your files in two ways:
1) You can simply drag-and-drop files into the SafeSync for Business folder and whichever device the SafeSync for Business folder exists on, the same files will be present and the same version. These files will also be accessible from the cloud using your web console.
2) You can also use the folder pairing feature and synchronize existing folders, in their present location to the cloud. You can continue to save files as you have done, without having to change the way you do things.
Data center operated by Trend Micro, no one has access to data on server
- 24/7 surveillance
Access to the cabinets and servers is biometrically controlled and always under surveillance
- Data is transferred between your devices and the cloud using the same AES 256-bit encryption used by financial institutions
- Data is encrypted while stored on Trend Micro data center servers using Trend Micro’s innovative SecureCloud™ technology**
- Centralized remote administration
You have the ability to control user accounts and to share or revoke access to shared files and folders at any time
- Network and server security
Our system uses an industry best practice secure permission structure to safeguard file access, all hosted in our state-of-the-art data center
Defends equipment from cyber attack with multiple firewalls
- Load balancers
Ensures constant availability of online backup and file restoration, even in the event of equipment failure
- Redundant server and Internet connections
Two copies of data are stored on two separate servers, plus there are two separate service providers connecting the data center that ensures continuous availability of data
- Anytime access
99.9% service availability level, supported by a money back service level agreement
- 20+ years of experience
Trend Micro has more than two decades of experience keeping data safe for consumers, small businesses, government agencies, and large enterprises
- Compliance and 3rd Party Certifications
Data centers are SAS 70 Type 2 certified (US) / IS0-27001 compliant (EMEA)
- Malware scanning
All data center servers scan files for viruses and other malware
|SafeSync for Business System Requirements|
|Hard Drive Disk Space||
|Required Operating Systems||
|SafeSync Website (SafeSync.com)||