Trend Micro Remote Manager
Increase Your Profits by Improving Your Productivity
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Contact us for a replacement!
Trend Micro™ Remote Manager is a unique multi-tenant, cloud-based management console designed for Trend Micro channel partners and managed service providers (MSPs).
Free of charge for registered Trend Micro resellers, Remote Manager provides the ability to oversee a your entire Trend Micro SMB product portfolio for all of your customers from anywhere, anytime.
Whether you remotely monitor and manage traditional software installations, have moved to a cloud services model, or have a hybrid of both, Remote Manager provides you with a single pane of glass for all of your on-premises and cloud-based security solutions.
Remote Manager gives you control of your Trend Micro customer installations, including an ata-glance security dashboard that shows the status of all your customer accounts in one view.
With consolidated reporting of all customer usage across products and providing summary and bill reports, Remote Manager allows MSPs like you to improve efficiency by completely automating monthly usage and reporting.
Features & Benefits:
Increase Profitability and Enhance Service Quality
- Spend more time on high-value activities and less time on operational tasks
Improve Operational Efficiency
- Reduce operational service effort of IT staff by using a single console to manage multiple customers
Deepen Security Insight
- Analyze security issues through graphical reports and summary dashboard data
- Centrally manage multiple customers from a single web console
- Centrally manage multiple products, both on-premises and cloud-based security solutions (Worry-Free™ Business Security Standard, Advanced, and Services and Hosted Email Security)
- Combine it with the PSA platforms for increased productivity
- Start using it immediately because Remote Manager
- Is free of charge to registered resellers
- Doesn’t require any hardware/infrastructure
- Hosted by Trend Micro and available in the cloud
- Auto-synchronize with Trend Micro’s License Management Platform
- To eliminate manual process of linking all newly provisioned products
- To save MSPs time and money
- Supports MSPs that have a hybrid model to manage, monitor, bill and report usage of annuity services and traditional annual license customers from a single console
- Generate raw license reports, allowing you to separate out recurring revenue customers from annual customers for easier reporting and billing
Tool for Managed Service Providers
Remote Manager allows MSP partners to aggregate Trend Micro SMB customers into a central console, and acts as a conduit to your existing RMM (remote management and monitoring) tools and PSA (professional services automation) tools. Plus, Remote Manager gives your technical administrators single-sign-on access to Trend Micro SMB accounts, so they don’t have to juggle a lot of usernames and passwords.
Grow Your Business with Remote Manager
|How It Helps Expand Business
|Provides a single console to manage multiple customers and multiple products at any time
|Provides overall security dashboard for all Worry-Free Business Security and Hosted Email Security customers
|Identifies potential service opportunities and accelerates response times to threats
|Automatically generates customer operational reports
|Enhances service quality through in-depth analysis and proactive actions
|Facilitates customized risk/assessment levels for different customers
|Allows you to define different levels of monitoring service for customer support options
|Automatically submits event alerts from Remote Manager to ConnectWise, Kaseya, and Autotask ticketing systems
|Enables resellers to integrate security into the ConnectWise, Kaseya, and Autotask management consoles for easy, centralized monitoring and viewing
|Auto-synchronization with Trend Micro License Management Platform
|Saves time and money by eliminating manual process of linking newly provisioned products
|Combined license view
|Permits you to manage recurring customers and annual customers from a single console
|Raw license reporting
|Allows you to separate out recurring customers from annual customers for easier reporting
|Automatically calculates and submits usage data to the billing module in ConnectWise
|Allows you to streamline and automate monthly usage reporting directly into ConnectWise to facilitate automated billing to your customers and reporting your usage back to Trend Micro
|ConnectWise Executive Summary Report Integration
|Provides statistical data from managed Trend Micro security solutions that can be automatically incorporated into monthly executive summary reports, which help demonstrate the value that you are providing your customers
How To Get Started
Registration is easy
- Visit www.trendmicro.com/wfrm and then, select your geographic region in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Still not a registered Trend Micro partner? Apply today at www.trendmicro.com/partners
Supported Trend Micro Security Solutions
- Trend Micro™ Worry-Free™ Business Security Services
- Trend Micro™ Worry-Free™ Business Security Advanced 5.0 or later
- Trend Micro™ Worry-Free™ Business Security Standard 5.0 or later
- Trend Micro™ Hosted Email Security
System And Network Requirements
- At least 50MB of free disk space
- Active Internet connection
- Microsoft™ Internet Explorer™ 6, SP1, SP2, and 7
- No pop-up blockers
- Security level for trusted sites set to Medium
- Trusted sites should include the Trend Micro Remote Manager URL
Local Language Support
- Available in English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, Russian, and Simplified Chinese. Both the user interface and reports are localized.