Trend Micro Cloud App Security
Advanced threat and data protection for Office 365 and cloud file-sharing services
Communicate and collaborate more confidently in the cloud
Enhance the security of Office 365 and other cloud services by leveraging sandbox malware analysis for ransomware, BEC, and other advanced threats. The security included with Office 365 filters known antivirus threats, but 90% of today’s malware will only infect one device and is unknown to traditional antivirus techniques.
Protect cloud file sharing from threats and data loss
- Controls sensitive data usage: Data Loss Prevention (DLP) for OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Dropbox, Box, and Google Drive uses over 200 pre-built and customizable compliance templates to control sharing of controlled data.
- Protects file sharing from malware: Scans files shared from remote workers, partners, and mobile devices to ensure threats don’t migrate through cloud file sharing services.
Simple integration preserves all functionality
- Direct cloud-to-cloud integration: Uses API’s to enhance protection without complications.
- Sets up quickly and automatically: API integration requires no software to install, no user setting changes, no proxy to deploy, and no MX record to change.
- No loss of functionality: Preserves all user and administrative features and functions.
Proven Office 365 protection
Uncovers ransomware, Business Email Compromise (BEC), and other malicious attacks: Cloud App Security finds unknown malware by using pre-execution machine learning. The document exploit detection engine discovers malware hidden in office files and artificial intelligence checks email behavior and intention to identify BEC attacks. In the last two years, Cloud App Security has stopped 6 million high-risk threats that weren’t caught by Microsoft.
Superior protection from unknown malware
Discovers unknown malware using pattern-less technologies: Uses pre-execution machine learning, document exploit detection, and behavior analysis with top-rated Trend Micro™ Deep Discovery™ sandbox technology to detect unknown malware and shares intelligence learned during analysis with other security layers. Pre-filter sandbox technology avoids unnecessary delays.
Detects incoming and internal phishing attacks
Uses massive threat intelligence from our Smart Protection Network to find and block URLs hidden in the message body and email attachments and leading to malware. URL Time-of-Click re-analyzes URLs in real time when a user clicks on one. Unlike email gateways that only scan external email, Cloud App Security also scans internal email and file sharing services to detect attacks already in progress and discovers criminal attempts to infiltrate your organization from compromised accounts or devices. Cloud App Security also allows manual scanning when needed.
Simple integration and management
- Easy API integration: sets up quickly without impacting users or devices.
- Centralized administration: centrally manage threat and DLP activity across cloud services, endpoints, and web traffic with Control Manager.
- Threat insight and sharing: sandbox analysis reports show the step-by-step activity of the malware. Exports Indicators of Compromise (IOC) to Trend Micro and third party security layers to prevent subsequent attacks.
Office 365 Education, Business, Enterprise, Nonprofit, and U.S. Government plans. Office 365 Enterprise K1 (email only).
Box Business and Enterprise
|Google Apps for Work||
Supports Google Drive within Google Apps for Work (Trend Micro™ Hosted Email Security can provide additional email protection)
Cloud App Security Datasheet (.PDF)