Trend Micro Deep Security for the Cloud
Reduce cost and complexity with the broadest protection, fully integrated with the leading cloud services providers
We make cloud security simple.
Deep Security provides a comprehensive suite of cloud security capabilities from a single agent. Our technology integrates seamlessly into your development process, helping you to easily scale security with your AWS workloads.
We are cloud security experts. In fact, Trend Micro has been an AWS Advanced Technology Partner from the start. We know what it takes to protect AWS workloads. Whether you’re heading to the cloud or already there, we can help you.
We believe in cloud-friendly pricing. Our hourly pricing options—6 cents (or less) per instance—let you align security and cloud costs. Or save when you prepay for protection hours. Either way, it’s your choice.
Security that won’t slow you down
When you choose the cloud, you’re choosing a highly dynamic environment that will move at the speed of your business. Your security needs to move just as fast. Automatically detect new workloads and protect them quickly.
- Host-based security for seamless auto-scaling
- Lightweight, single agent with all the protection capabilities you need
- Easy procurement through AWS and Azure marketplaces
- Available as PCI Level 1 certified SaaS for deployment flexibility
One product for all your cloud security needs
Get a complete set of workload security capabilities and protect your applications, platforms, and data in any environments with a single agent.
- Proactively defend against network threats with intrusion prevention and firewall
- Protect against vulnerabilities with virtual patching
- Keep malware like ransomware and its variants, such as WannaCry, off of Windows and Linux workloads
- Lock down your systems with application control designed for servers
- Get alerts about unplanned system changes with integrity monitoring and log inspection
Integrate security into DevOps
Thanks to our strong API integration with Azure and AWS, Deep Security works seamlessly in the cloud. Easily bake security into your cloud environment with auto-generated deployment scripts for your configuration management tools.
- Integration with leading orchestration tools such as Chef, Puppet, and Ansible
- Quick Start AWS Cloud Formation templates available for NIST and AWS Marketplace
- Security controls that are host-based and can be deployed automatically, even while auto-scaling
Secure hybrid environments with one solution
Whether you’re running servers on-premises, virtualized, or in the cloud (or multi-cloud), Deep Security protects and provides security visibility across all your environments.
- Protect your hybrid deployments with multiple security capabilities in one product
- Choose software, service, or buy through the AWS and Azure marketplaces
- Centralized security visibility across the hybrid cloud
- Secure enterprise applications like SAP in the data center and in the cloud
In the cloud, you can’t use traditional perimeter security tools. You need security that’s built for the cloud and won’t impact agility. That’s why we have worked closely with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft® Azure, and VMware Cloud™ on AWS to optimize Trend Micro™ Deep Security™ for these environments.
- Deep API integration with AWS and Azure
- Automation templates and deployment scripts
- Multiple host-based security capabilities
Accelerate and maintain compliance for your hybrid and multi-cloud environments. Although AWS and Azure have many compliance certifications, you are still responsible for securing the workloads you put in the cloud. Deep Security addresses many requirements in a single product, streamlining audit evidence gathering and enabling continuous compliance.
- PCI DSS
- NIST 800-53
Detection and prevention are the pillars of a strong security strategy. Our market-leading server security goes beyond passive detection of threats and prevents exploits proactively.
- Protect against network attacks with intrusion prevention
- Shield against known vulnerability exploits, including ransomware attacks
- Protect workloads until you can patch or spin up an updated instance
- Increase visibility to sophisticated attacks through a Connected Threat Defense
Everyone loves the "pay for what you use" pricing model in the cloud. Our software as a service (SaaS), AWS, and Azure Marketplace offerings include an hourly pricing option, giving you more of what you like about the cloud.
- Only pay for the workloads you’re protecting
- Shift from capital (CAPEX) to operational expenditures (OPEX)
- Pay 1, 3 or 6 cents/hour based on workload size
How It Works:
Defend your AWS workloads
Deep Security™, powered by XGen™, offers complete cloud protection that scales seamlessly and helps you maintain continuous compliance. It's powerful security with pricing to match your elastic workloads.