Trend Micro Control Manager
Centralized Visibility and Policy Management for Data and Threat Protection
Improve visibility and protection
Centralized security management will help you bridge the IT silos that often separate layers of protection and deployment models. This type of connected, centralized approach improves visibility and protection, reduces complexity, and eliminates redundant and repetitive tasks in security administration—all of which make your organization more secure and your life easier.
Lower the burden on IT
Lower security management costs by saving time and reducing IT workload.
- No more console hopping—configure policies from a central console for multiple layers of security.
- Gain a holistic view of your security posture with continuous monitoring and centralized visibility.
- Consistent policy enforcement with a single console to configure and manage threat and data protection across multiple security layers.
- Easy integration with your security operations center (SOC).
Eliminate security gaps
Reduce risk by ensuring consistent security policies.
- A single console to configure and manage threat and data protection across multiple Trend Micro security layers: User Protection, Hybrid Cloud Security and Network Defense.
- Visual timelines allow you to see patterns of threat activities for users across all their devices, and within organizational groups.
Faster time to protection
The automatic sharing of threat intelligence, reduces the need for IT intervention, and adapts your security posture more quickly.
- Connected Threat Defense enables the sharing of real-time threat intelligence with all security. layers, so that if one layer uncovers a new threat, the other layers can protect against it.
- Simple threat investigation tools enable you to look back in time to identify where a threat has spread and the full context and extent of an attack.
Centralized visibility and investigation
Monitor and rapidly understand your security posture, identify threats, and respond to incidents across your enterprise.
- Ensure consistent data and threat protection policies across endpoints, servers, networks, web and email whether on-premises or in the cloud.
- Security operations dashboards that integrate with Active Directory provide user-based and timeline-based views of security incidents, to easily understand the full context and timeline of a threat.
Prioritized dashboards and customizable reporting
With so much information coming at your administrators, it is difficult to figure out what needs action first – Control Manager makes it easy.
- Real-time, drill-down dashboards leverage innovative heat-maps to give you an intuitive understanding of your endpoint compliance and threats and allow you to quickly identify and respond to the most critical incidents first.
- Simple, standard, and custom reporting gives you the information you need to ensure compliance and facilitate internal IT audit requirements.
Connected threat defense
Threat protection is a continuous cycle of protect, detect and respond, where your security posture continuously adapts with the sharing of real-time threat intelligence amongst the various layers of security.
- Delivers faster time to protection by sharing real-time threat intelligence with all security layers.
- Identify where a threat has spread and the full context and extent of an attack.
- Access to the Trend Micro Threat Connect database delivers actionable threat intelligence.
Server Hardware Requirements
Control Manager provides support for virtual platforms that are supported by the installed operating system